Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cows, cows, and more cows!

Hello all! I am Michelle, a 6th grade teacher, and I am excited to talk about the book I am reading this week! Going Bovine by Libba Bray is the book I am currently invested in. And by invested I mean it's a super long book. I have to stay that this book has lived up to my high expectations. It's witty, sentimental, and for this Louisiana girl, hits close to home.
Quick summary: Sixteen year old Cameron has always been different. His mom and dad hardly talk to him and his sister refuses to acknowledge he exists. This all changes when Cameron starts to see things. Weird things. He also receive cryptic messages in the form of feathers. Cameron believes it was just some really bad pot, but finds out it is something way deeper. Cameron must go on a journey to find a cure. That's all I am saying because I can't give away anymore.

Click here to read a little snippit!

No comments:

Post a Comment