Sometimes you just get caught without the book you're reading and end up with a lot of time on your hands...like yesterday. I'm at the doctor with my son without the book I'm currently reading...what's a girl to do??? I looked in my car and the first book that caught my eye was Nancy Drew: The Secret of the Old Clock. We were there long enough that I almost read the entire book!
First of all, Nancy drives around in a convertible. Yes, a convertible! She doesn't have a GPS system or a cell phone but STILL manages to catch the bad guys...how you ask??? Good old fashioned sleuthing! Pick up one of her books and let me know what YOU think!
Until the next time a book catches my eye! Valerie ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As this blog's unofficial male voice of reason, I must remind everyone not to forget about the Hardy Boys. With that out of the way, I can think of no better way to while away a rainy night than with a quick, easy-reading mystery.
ReplyDelete